Car Command Board is installed in COP box. It mainly achieve information collection of car call input & answer and open/close door input & answer and inspection box. Car Top board and car command board are connected through DB9 cable. Car top board can connect only main command board, or both main and sub command board.
SW.1 and SW.2 DIP switch on main command board FJ-ZLB can be used as IC Card enable control or turn ON/OFF IC card control function of some floor.
(1) When elevator is in inspection mode and stop at door zone, switch DIP and jumper to “Some floor turn ON/OFF IC card control function” status, the buzzer will sound for one time, it means elevator enter to “Some floor turn ON/OFF IC card control function” setting status. In this status, car call buttons indicate setting value and open door button indicates visitor function setting.
(2)If a car call button light on, it means IC card function of this floor is ON. If a car call button light off, it means IC card function of this floor is OFF, that is to say this floor can be visited without IC card. You may press car call button to switch between ON and OFF.
(3)If open door button light on, it means visitor function is ON; If open door button light off, it means visitor function is OFF.
(4) Default setting is IC card of all floors are ON and no visitor function.
(5) Turn DIP switch back to “IC card control enable”, it will save setting automatically. After 3 times flicker, elevator turn to normal mode.
(1) In default setting, IC card of all floors are ON. If you want base floor out of IC card control, it must be set before using.
(2) If there’s rear door command board, you need to set both main and sub command board.
(3) While program function is selected to “Work with FJ-CZB board”, “Some floor turn ON/OFF IC card control function” will be operated by FJ-CZB board, please check FJ-CZB manual for detail setting.